Saturday, August 18, 2007


I've got a lot on the needles, and just two more projects to go in school before I can relax for a few weeks. Let's see what I've got pictures of, shall we?

This is the Spring Garden Shawl that was featured in my last blog post. I took this picture about a week ago, and haven't touched the needles since. It's slightly too complex and time consuming (20 minutes to a row) for me to work on while I'm stressed out with finals in school. I expect that once I'm done my homework for Monday night, this will come to the forefront again. Right now though, the twisted stitches, and the chart for both right and wrong sides are kinda killing me.



In other news, I completed one of my Roza's socks. It doesn't fit me. I have decided that it's for my Mom instead of ripping it out. I haven't woven in the ends yet, because I'm bust knitting the other sock... at least I was until I ripped the whole thing out this morning. I decided that the second sock had only a passing resemblance in fit to the first, probably due to the fact that I've been tense from school, and was knitting really tightly. I'm going to unkink the yarn before knitting it up again, though I've noticed that the Palette yarn holds the kink a lot less strongly than my other sock yarns like Sweet Georgia and Scout's Swag. Probably something to do with the quality of the wool, I'm guessing.

Well, that's about all I've got to show at the moment. I've got a whole list of things on the needles, but no photos, and it's too rainy to go out on the balcony and take pictures right now. I'm not going to make any promises about posting more regularly this time, and see where that takes us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shawl is going to be so pretty...