Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad blogger, bad blogger. I've never been good at keeping up to date on these things.

I just finished the semester at art school, and that was eating pretty much every waking moment. I spent the last two and a half weeks of the semester down at the school painting. Not doing quite so much knitting, though the most recent socks I've started (these should be finished by the startof my summer semester (May 7th) easily) are clipping right along. I'm doing both socks at the same time on two sets of dpns. Both of them are just slightly past the heel turn (toe up) and are looking rather pretty.




Fan Lace socks from Sensational Knitted Socks, in Louet Gems Fingering, 2.50mm knitpicks needles.

I am hoping that they're not a smidge too short. I guess we'll see about that.

Other things have been on the needles and ripped out or sent to the corner. I just wanted to show off my orange socks today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!